Consulting, supporting procedures for business registration certificates, announcements of conformity with food safety regulations, advertising licenses.
I. PROCEDURES FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF FUNCTIONAL FOOD ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Based on
– Food Safety Law No 55/2010/QH12
– Decree 15/2018/NĐ-CP detailing a number of laws food safety
– Circular 19/2012/TT-BYT Guiding on announcement of regulation conformity and announcement of conformity with food safety regulations
– Accordingly, functional foods and foods fortified with micronutrients produced domestically. Compulsory food safety requirements must be met. In which, it is required to apply for a license for announcement of regulation conformity or for publication of conformity with food safety regulations issued by the Food Safety Department.
2. Dossier of announcement of functional foods
- Announcement of Conformity/Conformity with food safety regulations.
- Detailed Product Information Sheet (Basic Standard)
- The test results within 12 months meet the prescribed criteria (original or certified copy)
- Quality control plan
- Periodic monitoring plan
- Product label template
- Complete product sample
- Business registration certificate with the line of food production and trading or certificate of legal entity for organizations and individuals (copy certified by the organization or individual)
- Certificate of eligibility for food safety (a copy certified by the organization or individual)
- Certificate of conformity with standards HACCP or ISO 22000 or equivalent if available (Notarized copy)
- Information and scientific documents proving the effects of each ingredient that make up the published function.
Effectiveness test report on the use of the product for a new product that is first put on the market.
3. Customers need to prepare the following documents
- Business registration certificate with food business lines or certificate of legal entity for organizations and individuals (copy certified by the organization or individual).
- Product label template or product label image.
- Product samples for testing.
- Certificate of eligibility for food safety (if required) (copy certified by the organization or individual).
4. The process of making declaration of functional foods
- Comprehensive consultation on legal issues and other legal aspects related to the publication of functional foods;
- Detailed advice on the legality and validity of each document as well as amendments and supplements to improve those documents;
- Amending and supplementing inaccurate documents and/or preparing new documents to meet the requirements in terms of time in accordance with current laws;
- Set test targets and send samples and receive test results;
- Develop and complete publication dossiers for registration at competent State agencies;
- Represent the business, submit the application and pay the publication fee at the Food Safety Department under the Ministry of Health of Vietnam;
- Follow up the process of appraising dossiers, issuing licenses to announce functional foods;
- Get certified certificates and records and send them to customers
II. EXECUTION TIME:
– Time from 30-45 working days.
– The period of use is 03 years from the date of receipt of the publication.